In this course you can:
- have a special training for the entrance exam in a small number of the students class.
- brush up your grammar, vocabulary, reading and listening skills.
- acquire various knowledge about social problems.
- improve the ability to express your opinions.
- study other subjects such as English, Math, Japan and the World, Science etc.
- take part in special lectures given by instructors from outside the school.
Requirement for admission
Applicants who have a JLPT Certificate of level 2 or above on JLPT or the educational experience of studying Japanese at a Japanese school licensed by the Association for the Promotion of Japanese Language Education.
Years required for graduation from the course
2 years [850 classes / year]
- A diploma will be awarded to a student who studied for 2 years and completed our course.
- A certificate will be awarded to a student who studied for 1 year and over-achieved enough records on our course.
The max number of the students
20 students per grade. （ 40 students in total ）
・Grammer ・Reading Long Articles ・Rapid reading ・Writing ・Listening
・Modern Social Studies ・English ・Math ・Science etc